Are you up to the Challenge?
We invite groups of up to three students from all backgrounds to propose an answer to one of the following questions – and you´re up to the Challenge
What fundamental economic and political change is needed to position inland shipping as a key enabler in a future CO2-reduced transport system?
In what form can inland shipping benefit from increased digitization of logistics?
Why and when to join?
Time & Place
We want your ideas about inland waterway transportation. Register today and join the #IWTS 2.0 – Innovation Challenge.
- Show your ability to find innovative solutions for inland transportation
- Activate your creativity.
- Hone your abilities in project development.
- Refine your presentation skills.
- Network with industry leaders and build your career in maritime logistics.
8th October 2020, 09.00 – 16.00 hrs
T.I.M.E Port II,Barckhausenstraße
How to apply for a contribution?
Apply to Submit a Contribution
What are our terms and conditions?
Terms and Conditions
Your contribution to the Challenge should include:
- a Statement of Motivation
- a Company/Team profile, including the identification of your association to a university or organisation of higher education.
- and course an appropriate documentation of your idea.
Deadline for Contributions is the 31st August 2020. The contest is open to students enrolled at universities in the European Union.
Contributions might be in the form of pdfs, mp4, apps etc. They should answer one of the questions set out above in a clear and informative manner. All contributions will be subject to a jury of industry experts. We expect selected groups to present their findings to a public audience.
The #IWTS 2.0 – Innovation Challenge will be a public conference under the heading of the #IWTS 2.0-project co-funded by the European Union and organized by bremenports GmbH & Co. KG. We will reserve the right to reject contributions.